The Hofmann geodyna® 7850p wheel balancing system is the ideal solution for high-volume workshops. With integrated lift - highly productive, intuitive, effortless and ergonomic.
The geodyna® 7850p is designed to satisfy high-throughput shops with intuitive design and productivity enhancing features.
Productivity Enhancing Features
- Automatic data entry and selction of balancing mode via scanner and Smart Sonar
- Automatic spoke detection - automatically detects number and position of rim spokes
- One-spin balance
- VPI measurement technique for uncompromised accuracy
Intuitive, Ergonomic Design
- Platinum touchscreen user interface - new resistive touch display with large icons for use with or without gloves on
- Fast and intuitive selection of the cycle modes: fully automatic with spoke detection, fast automatic without spoke detection and manual mode
- Patented ergonomic telescopic wheel guard reduces the overall equipment footprint
- The geodyna® 7850p is equipped with the geodata® arm, a unique and patented Hofmann tool
VPM Measurement Technique
- The geodyna® 7850p comes with the patented virtual plane measurement (VPM) technique which ensures accurate balancing results, while being insensitive to ambient conditions
- Pinpoint indicator light - the accurate, fast and easy solution to position adhesive weight on the wheel
- The electromechanical power clamp always clamps the wheel accurately and with a constant force
- Operated by the balancer’s logic, the lift automatically returns to the last height resulting in shorter floor-to-floor cycle time. The wheel list if integrated into the cabinet for a smaller overall footprint.
- The patented Wheel Scanner detects wheel diameter and offset as well as the number and position of wheel spokes
- The extremely short balancing cycle of 4.5 seconds as well as automatic wheel width acquisition via Smart Sonar together with wheel scanner with automatic non-contact wheel profiling make this balancer the ideal solution for high-volume shops
- The 225mm long shaft allows the use of accessories with every type of wheel
- The operator only has to touch the amount of unbalance on the screen and the tire is automatically indexed to the correct position