A video wheel balancer for cars and light trucks.
The geodyna® 9000p features fully automatic non-contact acquisition of all data via 3D imaging technology and five high-resolution cameras, the Power Clamp clamping system, pinpoint easyWEIGHT laser, plus a touch screen interface for unequaled usability, performance and precision.
- Automatic Acquisition - Automatic and non-contact detection of wheel dimensions, balancing mode, number and position of spokes, amount and position of weights, lateral and radial run-out of tire and rim, match mounting and geometric issues
- Run-Out Measurement - Non-contact 3D imaging technology scans the rim and tire profile to measure radial tire run-out, bead seat run-out on the bare rim and radial and lateral rim run-out on both sides
- 3D Imaging - Five high resolution laser cameras scan the complete rim and tire profile to provide visual evidence of results, increase customer awareness and improve customer satisfaction
- Run-Out Force Vectoring (RFV) - Determines the virtual loaded run-out contact patch of the wheel assembly and calculates the spring rate by measuring tread width, sidewall height, surface singularities and estimated tire pressure
- Tire Wear-Out Prediction - Predicts the tire wear-out point to help prepare the customer for when a replacement may be needed
- Advanced Spoke Detection - Detects spokes to provide optimum placement of weights, allowing for accurate balancing of alloy spoke rims while preserving their visual appearance
- Wheel Data Freeze - Allows the operator to save the data detected on the first rim of a set of identical wheels, reducing data acquisition time for subsequent identical wheels
- Smart Profile - Automatically detects optimum balancing program by determining amount, position and type of the balance weights on the basis of rim dimensions saved in memory and imbalance data determined during measurement